Your Privacy Rights
1. We collect personal nonpublic information about you from the
a. Information we receive from you on an application for credit
or other similar forms;
b. Information about your transactions with us and others:and,
c. Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
2. Please be aware that it is our policy to disclose the above
nonpublic information to only those companies that perform
marketing services or other functions on our behalf or to other
financial institutions with which we have joint marketing
3. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about
you to anyone except as permitted by law.
4. Personally identifiable information generated by the Lexus of Orland
Website forms will be used and tracked by Lexus Corporate and may
be used by Lexus Corporate for their marketing purposes.
5. Lexus of Orland and Lexus, a Division of Toyota, USA Inc, are
nonaffiliated third parties. The Lexus of Orland privacy statement
applies only to the Lexus of Orland website and not the Lexus Corporate
6. Further, we restrict access to your nonpublic personal
information to only those employees who need to know that
information to provide products or services to you. Employees
cannot use your information for any other purpose. For your
safety, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to further
guard your nonpublic personal information.